- Parallelism: Open MP, Cuda, Intel compilers…
- Languages: C++, Python, Fortran
- IHM: QT, OpenGL
Example of development of a goalline technology based on lidar detection. More details on the video below and on: https://www.vbsv.fr/
Simulation studies in electromagnetic fields applied to military and telecoms domains (EMC, Jamming, DAS, propagation, antennas, RCS..).
Example of antenna on board military vehicles.
Radiofrequency measurement in military and civilian domain (wifi, GSM…).
Our tools: RF source and spectrum analyzer
Example of measurement of the TNT signal at the Saint-Pern site (474 MHz)
- Electronic warfare
- Jammers (Thales, Bull, Arine, …)
- Radiocom (PR4G, CONTACT, FELIN)
- Radionavigation (GPS, DAGR, PLGR)
- Frequency regulation (ANFR, UIT)
- Electromagnetic compatibility ( MIL-STD, EUROCAE, GAM-T17)
- Asymptotic methods. Consult our academic courses.
- Coverage optimization, hotspots
- Frequency planning, antenna position optimization
- QoS improvement
- Standards: GSM, 3G/4G, WIFI, TETRAPOL, PMR
- 3D CAO (photogrammetry, laser)
Gwagenn proposes formation on:
Download this course in PDF with the link below.